I am a 27 year old, Swedish-speaking Finnish Illustrator and Game Artist/Designer. I focus mainly concept art, visual design and 2D asset creation for games and narrative illustration.
My natural art process is a dark to light, digital, painterly style with a focus on stylized or comic book style art. I tend towards the dark and moody ,"fairy tale" spectrum in my personal work but am generally capable of adapting to the style needed for a project and emulating other's art styles. I'm proficient in most digital mediums (digital painting more than vector graphics) and in watercolor, graphite, ink and acrylics when it comes to traditional media though I generally focus on digital or mixed media processes.
• DADIU 2015 — The national Academy of Digital Interactive Entertainment as Art Director, September — December 2015
• DADIU 2014 — The national Academy of Digital Interactive Entertainment as Visual Designer, September — December 2014
• Korsholms Högstadium 2014 (February) — Substitute art teacher, grades 7-8
• Estelle — Livselexir 2012 Layout Artist and Graphic Designer at a life-style magazine
• Korsholms Teater 2008, 2009, 2011, 2014 — Poster art for various theatre productions and the occasional scenography
• Åbolands Kammarkör 2010 - Promotional art and design work for the opera production "Henrik och Häxhammaren" part of the "Turku European Culture Capital 2011" project.
Swedish (Native speaker)
Photoshop (Main artistic tool)
InDesign (Very Proficient)
Unity (Very Proficient)
Spine 2D (Proficient)
C# (Working Knowledge)
Zbrush (Working Knowledge)
Blender (Working Knowledge)
2010 - present
2010 - present
• MA Game Art, Design and Development at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation 2016 Denmark
• BA Graphic Arts: Illustration (second class honours upper division) from Winchester School of Art, University of Southampton 2013 UK